This is the longest and most awesome eBike tour we offer! 65 Mile spectacular route winding through the hills of Rockland and Westchester Counties, passing lakes, streams, waterfall with tons of nature along the way.
Our tours have a minimum of 2 people per booking. If you are a single rider wanting to tour, we offer a 25% discount on a booking based on 2 people. Please give us a call at 212.262.3815 for the single person discount code . (Excludes all specialty tours)
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Child Ages 9-15)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Explore the New Bronx Greenway
This tour is perfect for NY cyclists who want to explore the beautiful greenways of the Bronx. Navigating around the Bronx greenway network isn’t easy, but with this tour, we make riding these greenways fun and simple without looking at bike map.
The tour travels up the Westside Highway Greenway, through Washington Heights, and to the Broadway Bridge. Cross that bridge into the Bronx and ride on some traditional bike lanes until we get to Van Cortlandt Park, where we pick up another long greenway that takes us all the way to the Bronx River Parkway Greenway, where we head south towards Randall’s Island. Cross the Randall’s Island Connector footbridge onto the Island, where we travel on another greenway around the Island and find the 102nd street footbridge. We ride over that bridge into Manhattan and back to 75th street.
Decipher the maze that is the new Bronx Greenway system, and learn to navigate it like a pro!
- 50% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 20% traditional bike lanes
- 30% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Upper West Side
- Hamilton Heights
- Washington Heights
- Bronx: Marble Hill
- West Farms
- East Morrisania
- Hunts Point
- Port Morris