This tour explores Governors Island with incredible views of the Statue of Liberty and Lower Manhattan by way of the East River Greenway.
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Our Longest Scenic eBike Tour
This is the longest and most awesome eBike tour we offer! Ride up the Hudson River Greenway to the George Washington Bridge. We cross the bridge and travel up the NJ 9w Scenic Route toward the new Tappan Zee (Mario Cuomo) Bridge. Once we get to the bridge, we travel on the new bike lanes that cross the Hudson River and ride to the South/North County Greenway.
This long greenway was constructed mostly along the main line of the former New York and Putnam Railroad that was retired back in 1958. Its spectacular winding route through the hills of Westchester passes lakes, streams, and a waterfall as you cruise down towards Van Cortlandt Park in the Bronx. There, we meet up with the Bronx River Greenway and head back to Manhattan.
Join us for this scenic ride through the country! We ride through the beautiful hills and mountains of Westchester County (parallel to the Saw Mill) to Van Cortlandt Park in the Bronx, then ride to the Bronx Greenway and travel to Randall’s Island. We ride through Randall’s to the 103rd Street Pedestrian Bridge, then back into Manhattan to the East River.
- 50% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 45% traditional bike lanes
- 5% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Must be 21 years or older to take this tour
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- This tour starts May 1, 2019.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Upper West Side
- Hamilton Heights
- Fort Lee (NJ)