Ride to Orchard Beach, taking in the sea views. We will find us a place where we will have some delicious sea food for lunch. After lunch, we start our greenway journey back to Manhattan.
Travel Around Prospect Park
This private Bike Tour goes to Prospect Park in Brooklyn. This Tour travels down the East River Greenway to the Manhattan Bridge and crosses the bridge and ride through Downtown Brooklyn towards Grand Army Plaza than Prospect Park. We do a lap around the park before harding back to Manhattan.
- 60% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 30% traditional bike lanes
- 10% shared road with cars
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Lower East Side
- Park Slope
- Boerum Hill