Ride to Orchard Beach, taking in the sea views. We will find us a place where we will have some delicious sea food for lunch. After lunch, we start our greenway journey back to Manhattan.
Our tours have a minimum of 2 people per booking. If you are a single rider wanting to tour, we offer a 25% discount on a booking based on 2 people. Please give us a call at 212.262.3815 for the single person discount code . (Excludes all specialty tours)
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Child Ages 9-15)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Travel Around Prospect Park
This private Bike Tour goes to Prospect Park in Brooklyn. This Tour travels down the East River Greenway to the Manhattan Bridge and crosses the bridge and ride through Downtown Brooklyn towards Grand Army Plaza than Prospect Park. We do a lap around the park before harding back to Manhattan.
- 60% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 30% traditional bike lanes
- 10% shared road with cars
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Children are welcome ages 16-17 accompanied by an adult
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Lower East Side
- Park Slope
- Boerum Hill