Join us on a ride to City Island in the Bronx, stopping for lunch at one of the island’s famous seafood restaurants. We take some of NYC’s least populated greenways in the Bronx!
Prospect Park Brooklyn Greenway Ride
Our tours have a minimum of 2 people per booking. If you are a single rider wanting to tour, we offer a 25% discount on a booking based on 2 people. Please give us a call at 212.262.3815 for the single person discount code . (Excludes all specialty tours)
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Travel Around Prospect Park
This eBike Tour goes to Prospect Park in Brooklyn. We travel down the East River Greenway to the Manhattan Bridge, Cross the bridge and ride through Downtown Brooklyn towards Grand Army Plaza. Then we enter Prospect Par and do a full lap before riding back to Manhattan.
- 40 mile ride
- 70% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 20% traditional bike lanes
- 10% shared road with cars
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront on 87th Street and Amsterdam Avenue
- Private guided tour
- Pictures of your tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Lower East Side
- Park Slope
- Boerum Hill