This tour explores Governors Island with incredible views of the Statue of Liberty and Lower Manhattan by way of the East River Greenway.
Our tours have a minimum of 2 people per booking. If you are a single rider wanting to tour, we offer a 25% discount on a booking based on 2 people. Please give us a call at 212.262.3815 for the single person discount code . (Excludes all specialty tours)
- eBike Rental
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Teens Ages 16-17)
- Personal eBike
Cruise the Queens Greenway
Explore all the best of Queens on this greenway bike tour. This Queens Greenway tour goes to Alley Pond Park near the Queens Nassau County/Long Island borderline, then heads north to Little Neck Bay Greenway, past Fort Totten Park, back towards LaGuardia Airport, then back to Manhattan.
On this tour, we ride to Flushing Meadows Park, home of Citi Field/NY Mets and the U.S. Open, before we go through Kassena Park for some more greenway segments. We ride through Alley Pond, then up to Joe Mitchel Mile Greenway along the Little Neck Bay to the Throgs Neck Bridge. Finally, we ride through Whitestone to the World’s Fair Marina/North Shore Greenway back to Manhattan.
- 45% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 25% traditional bike lanes
- 30% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Children are welcome ages 16-17 accompanied by an adult
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Long Island City
- Sunny Side
- Forest Hills
- Rego Park
- NY Mets/Citi Field/U.S. Open/World’s Fair
- Flushing Corona Park
- Kissena Park
- Alley Pond