Take a ride along some of our favorite hidden greenways toward City Island in the Bronx. Finding these greenways isn’t easy, but your guide shows you the way!
Scenic Landmarks Across NYC
Explore the most iconic landmarks in NYC on this greenway tour. This eBike tour goes to Governors Island, where you can enjoy incredible views of the Statue of Liberty and Lower Manhattan. We take the East River Greenway to the Ferry Terminal in Battery Park, then travel via ferry across New York Harbor to Governors Island. We explore the island, where cars and other vehicles are not permitted, as we ride along the Greenways. Don’t miss this tour of the most iconic views of the city!
- 80% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 20% traditional bike lanes
- 0% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Price includes round-trip ferry service
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Governors Island is closed for the winter season. Tour starts May 1.
Your Trip Routes
- Pass Through These Manhattan Neighborhoods
- Upper East Side
- Upper West Side
- South Street Seaport
- Battery Park
- World Trade Center
- Chelsea Piers
- Washington Heights
- United Nations