Join us on a ride to City Island in the Bronx, stopping for lunch at one of the island’s famous seafood restaurants. We take some of NYC’s least populated greenways in the Bronx!
Our tours have a minimum of 2 people per booking. If you are a single rider wanting to tour, we offer a 25% discount on a booking based on 2 people. Please give us a call at 212.262.3815 for the single person discount code . (Excludes all specialty tours)
- eBike Rental (Ages 16+) (ages 16-18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Ride Along the Scenic Countryside
Take a bike ride to the country with us and enjoy the scenic views! We ride north to the beautiful hills and mountains of Westchester County on the South County Greenway/Trailway, parallel to the Saw Mill Parkway. We take the eBikes mostly along greenways up to Van Cortlandt Park in the Bronx, then ride through a forest on an unpaved 1.5-mile dirt path that leads us to the South County Trailway/Greenway. Then we head over to the scenic Bronx River Parkway Greenway, riding toward the Bronx on more greenways as we make our way back to Manhattan.
This is the most scenic tour we offer. We pass a waterfall, a dam, some lakes, and a few streams, all great photo ops. The South County Trailway/Greenway was constructed mostly along the main line of the former New York and Putnam Railroad that was retired back in 1958.
- 70% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 20% traditional bike lanes
- 10% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Must be 16+ years or older to take this tour
- Young adults ages 16-18 are welcome accompanied by an adult
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Central Park
- Upper West Side
- Washington Heights
- Marble Hill
- Van Cortlandt Park
- Yonkers County
- Grey Oaks
- Dobbs Ferry