Join us on a ride to City Island in the Bronx, stopping for lunch at one of the island’s famous seafood restaurants. We take some of NYC’s least populated greenways in the Bronx!
- Beautiful Country Ride
- OUR LONGEST RIDE
Empire State Trail Ride via Van Cortlandt Park Bronx to Elmsford NY
- eBike Rental (Ages 16+) (ages 16-18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Ride Along the Scenic Countryside
Take a bike ride to the country with us and enjoy the scenic views! We ride north to the beautiful hills and mountains of Westchester County on the Empire State Trail, parallel to the Saw Mill Parkway. We take the eBikes mostly along greenways up to Van Cortlandt Park in the Bronx, then a gap then we ride the Empire State Trail to Elmford NY On the way back, we take a different route back via the scenic Bronx River Parkway Greenway as we make our way back to Manhattan.
On this tour, you would pass a waterfall, a dam, some lakes, a few streams all great photo ops. The Empite State Trail once known as the South County Trailway/Greenway was constructed mostly along the main line of the former New York and Putnam Railroad that was retired back in 1958.
- 55 mile ride
- 85% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 10% traditional bike lanes
- 5% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront at 55th Street and 7th Avenue in Times Square
Subway – Yellow Line Q, R, N, W Trains to 57th Street (use 55th street exit in station) or Orange / Blue Line B, D, E Trains to 7th Avenue (use 7th avenue exit in station, exit staton and walk uptown 2 blocks. 160 West 55th Street
- Private guided tour
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Central Park
- Upper West Side
- Washington Heights
- Marble Hill
- Van Cortlandt Park
- Yonkers County
- Grey Oaks
- Dobbs Ferry