Join us on a ride to City Island in the Bronx, stopping for lunch at one of the island’s famous seafood restaurants. We take some of NYC’s least populated greenways in the Bronx!
Coney Island Beach Greenway Ride
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Teen Ages 16-17)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Coney Island’s Famous Boardwalk & Beach
Take a bike ride to Coney Island and enjoy a day on the beach. This fun bike route rides through downtown Brooklyn. From there, we go through Prospect Park and connect to the Ocean Parkway Greenway (the first and oldest greenway in the country). Once we get to the Coney Island area, we ride through the Russian community of Brighton Beach. From Brighton, we ride on the boardwalk until we get to Coney Island, then stop at the world famous Nathan’s Hot Dogs for lunch.
Take a ride on the world-famous Cyclone roller coaster and the Ferris wheel, relax on the beach, take a quick swim in the ocean (if you desire), or buy some souvenirs before we head back to Manhattan via the Verrazano Bridge Greenway. From there, we travel toward the Manhattan Bridge, which brings us back into the city. (You always have the option to take a ferry back to Manhattan near the Verrazano Bridge if desired. It’s about a 25-minute bike ride from Coney Island).
- 45 mile ride
- 75% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 15% traditional bike lanes
- 10% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront at 55th Street and 7th Avenue in Times Square
Subway – Yellow Line Q, R, N, W Trains to 57th Street (use 55th street exit in station) or Orange / Blue Line B, D, E Trains to 7th Avenue (use 7th avenue exit in station, exit staton and walk uptown 2 blocks. 160 West 55th Street
- Private guided tour
- Optional ferry ride back to Manhattan (a 25-minute bike ride from Coney Island)
- Teens are welcome ages 16-17 accompanied by an adult
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Not included in tour price: Nathan’s Hot Dogs Lunch, roller coaster, Ferris wheel, souvenirs, etc.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around a busy New York City environment. THESE TOURS ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR BEGINNER RIDERS!
Your Trip Routes
- Midtown East Side
- Lower East Side
- East River Greenway
- Downtown Brooklyn
- Park Slope
- Boerum Hill
- Prospect Park
- Borough Park
- Brighton Beach
- Coney Island