Take a ride on Coney Island’s world-famous Cyclone roller coaster and the Ferris wheel, relax on the beach, take a quick swim in the ocean, or buy some souvenirs!
Our tours have a minimum of 2 people per booking. If you are a single rider wanting to tour, we offer a 25% discount on a booking based on 2 people. Please give us a call at 212.262.3815 for the single person discount code . (Excludes all specialty tours)
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Child Ages 9-15)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Seafood Lunch on the Greenway
Explore hidden greenways and enjoy a delectable seafood lunch. This private bike tour takes you to City Island in the Bronx, stopping for some lunch at one of the island’s famous seafood restaurants. We take some of NYC’s least populated greenways in the Bronx on this ride through Pelham Bay Greenway to City Island. On the way back to Manhattan, we drive on the Hutchinson Parkway Greenway to the Soundview section and take the ferry back to Manhattan. You don’t want to miss this fun ride!
- 55% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 20% traditional bike lanes
- 25% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Price of tour includes ferry ride
- Children are welcome ages 16-17 accompanied by an adult
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Ferry route not available until July (we take the bike lanes back to Manhattan until then)
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Bronx: Port Morris