Take a ride on Coney Island’s world-famous Cyclone roller coaster and the Ferris wheel, relax on the beach, take a quick swim in the ocean, or buy some souvenirs!
City Island & Orchard Beach, Bronx Greenway Ride
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Seafood Lunch on the Greenway
Explore hidden greenways and enjoy a delectable seafood lunch. This private bike tour takes you to City Island in the Bronx, stopping for some lunch at one of the island’s famous seafood restaurants. We take some of NYC’s least populated greenways in the Bronx on this ride through Pelham Bay Greenway to City Island. On the way back to Manhattan, we drive on the Hutchinson Parkway Greenway to the Soundview section and take the ferry back to Manhattan. You don’t want to miss this fun ride!
- 45 mile ride
- 65% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 20% traditional bike lanes
- 15% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront on 87th Street and Amsterdam Avenue
- Private guided tour
- Price of tour includes ferry ride
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Ferry route back to Manhattan available if wanted
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Bronx: Port Morris