This bike tour takes you on a pizza tasting adventure around the city. Ride an eBike to some of the best pizzerias NYC has to offer!
Dyker Heights Christmas Lights eBike Tour
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Teen Ages 16-17)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Holiday Cheer in NYC
The holiday cheer is contagious in NYC, especially when you see the stunning decorations around the city. This eBike tour goes to Dyker Heights in Brooklyn to see some of the most spectacular Christmas displays in all of NYC, if not the world. You get to experience Christmas decorations in a whole new way. Best of all, you don’t have to deal with the parking nightmare, insane traffic, or walking long distances.
We drive the bikes to the ferry terminal on 90th Street and take a ride down the East River to Bay Ridge in Brooklyn, where we disembark the vessel and ride the bikes to Dyker Heights to see all the awesome displays. Then we ride the bikes back to Manhattan via Prospect Park and the Manhattan Bridge. It’s the most festive bike tour in the city!
- 20% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 30% traditional bike lanes
- 50% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 333 East 75th Street Between 1st & 2nd Avenues.
Subway Q train to 72nd Street, then walk to 75th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues (Closer to 1st Avenue)
- Private guided tour
- Price of tour includes a ferry ride to Brooklyn
- Teens are welcome ages 16-17 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- Tour operates Dec. 5 – Jan. 5
- The tour is available during the day, but Christmas lights don’t get illuminated until sunset.
- Dress very warm; this is an outdoor tour in the winter!
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.