Join us on an eBike ride around the city and check out the most awesome Halloween displays NYC has to offer.
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Child Ages 9-15)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Holiday Cheer in NYC
The holiday cheer is contagious in NYC, especially when you see the stunning decorations around the city. This eBike tour goes to Dyker Heights in Brooklyn to see some of the most spectacular Christmas displays in all of NYC, if not the world. You get to experience Christmas decorations in a whole new way. Best of all, you don’t have to deal with the parking nightmare, insane traffic, or walking long distances.
We drive the bikes to the ferry terminal on 90th Street and take a ride down the East River to Bay Ridge in Brooklyn, where we disembark the vessel and ride the bikes to Dyker Heights to see all the awesome displays. Then we ride the bikes back to Manhattan via Prospect Park and the Manhattan Bridge. It’s the most festive bike tour in the city!
- 20% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 30% traditional bike lanes
- 50% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Price of tour includes a ferry ride to Brooklyn
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- Tour operates Dec. 5 – Jan. 5
- The tour is available during the day, but Christmas lights don’t get illuminated until sunset.
- Dress very warm; this is an outdoor tour in the winter!
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.