Ride, relax, rejuvenate and rewind. We ride the eBikes to the magnificent six-floor Spa Club, where you have three hours to enjoy yourself before we head back to Manhattan via ferry across the Hudson River to the Greenway/Bikeway back uptown through Central Park
NYC Pizza eBike Tour
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- Shared eBike Rental (Adult With Teen Ages 16-17)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
NYC Pizza Tasting Adventure
This bike tour takes you on a pizza tasting adventure around the city. Hop on an eBike and ride to some of the best pizzerias NYC has to offer. It’s a delectable ride! You choose four styles of pizza at checkout, then we ride our eBikes around NYC to sample them. This tour is so much fun, plus you get to see so much of NYC. We sample many different styles of pizza, such as Neapolitan style, Sicilian style, NY style, Roman style, Detroit style, coal fire, wood fire, and Chicago style.
Below you can see the various pizza options, with each picture displaying a number when you hover over it. Please use those numbers when booking your pizza selection in the correct section at checkout.
- Varies based on pizza selections/locations
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront at 55th Street and 7th Avenue in Times Square
Subway – Yellow Line Q, R, N, W Trains to 57th Street (use 55th street exit in station) or Orange / Blue Line B, D, E Trains to 7th Avenue (use 7th avenue exit in station, exit staton and walk uptown 2 blocks. 160 West 55th Street
- Tour Guide
- Price of tour includes one slice of regular pizza at each pizzeria (four in total)
- Important Info
- Weekend Surcharge of $15.00 (per person)
- Young adults ages 16 – 20 are welcome to ride their own bike if accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 eBikes
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around a busy New York City environment. THESE TOURS ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR BEGINNER RIDERS!