Take a bike ride to Dyker Heights in Brooklyn to see some of the most spectacular Christmas displays in all of NYC, if not the world. Don’t worry about parking, traffic, or walking long distances!
Trick or Treat!
Get in the spooky Halloween spirit! Some areas around the city get completely decked out in fun, eerie, and just plain creepy decorations. Join us on an eBike ride around the city and check out the most awesome Halloween displays NYC has to offer.
- 0% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 5% traditional bike lanes
- 95% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Tour operates Oct. 25 – No.v 2
- Dress very warm; it gets cold in the city this time of year!