This bike tour takes you on a pizza tasting adventure around the city. Ride an eBike to some of the best pizzerias NYC has to offer!
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Ages 18+) with Parent
Ride, Relax, Rejuvenate and Rewind
This eBike tour takes you to the Spa for the day. We ride our bikes on the Westside Highway Greenway to the George Washington Bridge Bikeway, cross the bridge into New Jersey, and take the bike path (parallel to the river) to SoJo Spa Club. You get to see spectacular views of Manhattan on this route.
Once we get to our destination, we lock up the bikes and enter this magnificent six-floor spa filled with so many amenities. Maybe you want to lay out in the sun at the infinity pool on the roof overlooking the Manhattan skyline. Or you can choose from seven different kinds of hot tubs, five saunas, a steam room, full spa services, a gym, heated stone tables, and so much more.
You have three hours to enjoy yourself at the spa before we head back to Manhattan via ferry across the Hudson River. Once we get back into Manhattan, we take the Westside Highway Greenway back uptown and cross through Central Park back to East 75th Street. This is truly an experience of a lifetime.
- 35% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 15% traditional bike lanes
- 50% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Spa admission
- Ferry ride
- Note: Food and spa services are not included with tour price
- Must be 18 years or older to take this tour
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- Keep in mind, weekends in the summer are very crowded compared to weekdays.
- Spa is not affiliated with NYC Adventure eBike Tours.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Upper West Side
- Fort Lee
- Weehawken (nights and weekends)