This signature tour takes you over five of NYC’s most iconic bridges: Brooklyn, Manhattan, Williamsburg, Queensborough, and Pulaski Bridge.
Iconic Parks Tour
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Teenage Ages 16-17)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
- BBQ Lunch option (weekdays only)
Must-See Parks Across NYC
This tour takes you to all the must-see parks for picturesque views of the city’s recreational spaces. We spend about 10 minutes at each park, then move on to the next.
We ride through Central Park down to Bryant Park over to the Highline, then we head to Madison Square Park, Washington Square Park, Hudson River Park, and Battery Park. Next, we cross the Manhattan Bridge and check out Brooklyn Bridge Park before we see Domino Park in Williamsburg. Then we visit Hunter’s Point South Park in Long Island City, Queens, before heading back to Manhattan via the Queensborough/59th Street Bridge.
Take in all of NYC’s most iconic parks in just one day! It’s a bike ride you don’t want to miss.
- 25 mile ride
- 60% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 25% traditional bike lanes
- 15% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront on 87th Street and Amsterdam Avenue
- Private guided tour
- Walkie-talkie Smart Helmets
- Important Info
- Weekend Surcharge of $15.00 (per person)
- Young adults ages 16 – 20 are welcome to ride their own bike if accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 eBikes
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around a busy New York City environments.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Hudson Yards
- Theater District
- Battery Park
#1 Central Park
#2 Bryant Park
#3 Madison Square Park
#4 Washington Square Park
Brooklyn Waterfront Parks:
#5 Brooklyn Bridge Park
#6 Domino Park (new park)
Queens, Long Island City Waterfront Park:
#7 Hunter’s Point South Park (Pepsi Sign) (new park)