This is our signature and most popular tour. On this ride you travel over five of NYC’s most iconic bridges: Brooklyn, Manhattan, Williamsburg, Queensborough and Kosciuszko Bridges. Plus you ride through local neighborhoods such as: Williamsburg and Greenpoint in Brooklyn and Long Island City in Queens. (Bonus Route includes: Dumbo and Brooklyn Bridge Park) Once you cross the last bridge (Brooklyn Bridge) you ride though Battery Park in Lower Manhattan on the Hudson River Greenway aka, a Bike Highway traveling back uptown to our storefront in Times Square. This tour is a great fun way to see so much of the city. The entire route, including on the bridges takes place in protected bike lanes, keeping you separated from cars and trucks for a safe riding experience.
Iconic Parks Tour
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Teenage Ages 16-17)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
- BBQ Lunch option (weekdays only)
Must-See Parks Across NYC
This tour takes you to all the must-see parks for picturesque views of the city’s recreational spaces. We spend about 10 minutes at each park, then move on to the next.
We ride through Central Park down to Bryant Park over to the Highline, then we head to Madison Square Park, Washington Square Park, Hudson River Park, and Battery Park.
Take in all of NYC’s most iconic parks in just one day! It’s a bike ride you don’t want to miss.
- 20 mile ride
- 70% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 20% traditional bike lanes
- 10% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront at 55th Street and 7th Avenue in Times Square – Through November 30, 2023
Subway – Yellow Line Q, R, N, W Trains to 57th Street (use 55th street exit in station) or Orange / Blue Line B, D, E Trains to 7th Avenue (use 7th avenue exit in station, exit staton and walk uptown 2 blocks. 160 West 55th Street
- Winter 2024 Meeting spot – Tour starting point
***Our storefront closes for the Winter season from December 1 – March 30, 2024. Any tour booked December 1, 2023 – March 20, 2024 we meet at our storage facility on 29th Street and 11th Avenue. (Called Manhattan Mini Storage)
5 min walk from the 7 Train to Hudson Yards and also 5 min off the 11th Avenue/Hudson Yards exit walking on the High Line.
Or Cab/Uber to 29th & 11th Avenue
- Private guided tour
- Walkie-talkie Smart Helmets
- Important Info
- Weekend Surcharge of $15.00 (per person). April – October only
- Young adults ages 16 – 20 are welcome to ride their own bike if accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 eBikes
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around a busy New York City environment. THESE TOURS ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR BEGINNER RIDERS!
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Hudson Yards
- Theater District
- Battery Park
#1 Central Park
#2 Bryant Park
#3 Madison Square Park
#4 Washington Square Park
Brooklyn Waterfront Parks:
#5 Brooklyn Bridge Park
#6 Domino Park (new park)
Queens, Long Island City Waterfront Park:
#7 Hunter’s Point South Park (Pepsi Sign) (new park)