Visit all the must-see parks in NYC, like Central Park, Bryant Park, Madison Square Park, Washington Park, Hudson River Park, Battery Park, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Domino Park, and the new Hunter’s Point South Park.
Explore the Five Bridges of NYC
This signature tour takes you over five of NYC’s most iconic bridges: the Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, Queensborough Bridge, and the Pulaski Bridge.
The first one we cross is the Queensborough Bridge, a.k.a. 59th Street Bridge. Then we travel through NYC’s newest neighborhood, Long Island City. The next bridge we travel over is the Pulaski Bridge, which crosses over the Newtown Canal that separates Queens from Brooklyn.
Once in Brooklyn, we travel through the trendy neighborhoods of Greenpoint and Williamsburg. The next stop is the Williamsburg Bridge, which takes us back into Manhattan, where we travel to the East River Greenway until we reach the Manhattan Bridge. We cross the East River once again back into Dumbo, Brooklyn.
The next bridge is one of the most famous in the world, the Brooklyn Bridge. Once in Manhattan, we travel uptown past City Hall/Federal Plaza to our final destination at 75th & 1st Ave.
- 55% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 30% traditional bike lanes
- 15% shared streets with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
Your Trip Routes
- Pass Through These Manhattan Neighborhoods
- Midtown East
- Long Island City
- Lower East Side
- City Hall
- Federal District
- East Village
#1 Queensborough Bridge (a.k.a. 59th Street Bridge)
#2 Pulaski Bridge
#3 Williamsburg Bridge
#4 Manhattan Bridge
#5 Brooklyn Bridge