Travels to all the must-see spots in Manhattan, plus so much more! This eBike tour offers GPS-triggered commentary via a Bluetooth speaker mounted on the bike, so you can learn everything about the city as you ride.
Central Park Sightseeing Tour
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+) Ages 18-20 must be accompanied by a parent
- eBike Rental (Teenager Ages 16-17) Only available if you meet the height requirements for the mini-bike!
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage) eBike must be able to handle selected tour millage
Experience the Beauty of Central Park
This eBike tour is the best way to see everything Central Park has to offer. We do a complete loop around Central Park, stopping at all the must-see attractions in the park, such as Alice in Wonderland, Tavern on the Green, Strawberry Fields, Bethesda Terrace, Harlem Meer, the Mall, and so many other landmarks. Your personal guide shows you the best of Central Park, capturing photos of you wherever you choose. If you want to see all of Central Park, this is a must-do tour!
- 9 mile ride
- 95% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 3% traditional bike lanes
- 2% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront on 333 East 75th Street Between 1st & 2nd Avenues.
Subway Q train to 72nd Street, then walk to 75th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues (Closer to 1st Avenue).
- Private guided tour
- Walkie-talkie Smart Helmets
- Automated GPS narration of landmarks
- Important Info
- Weekend Surcharge of $15.00 (per person). April – October only
- Young adults ages 16 – 20 are welcome to ride their own bike if accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 eBikes
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around a busy New York City environments.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Central Park