Travels to all the must-see spots in Manhattan, plus so much more! This eBike tour offers GPS-triggered commentary via a Bluetooth speaker mounted on the bike, so you can learn everything about the city as you ride.
Our tours have a minimum of 2 people per booking. If you are a single rider wanting to tour, we offer a 25% discount on a booking based on 2 people. Please give us a call at 212.262.3815 for the single person discount code . (Excludes all specialty tours)
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+) Ages 18-20 must be accompanied by a parent
- eBike Rental (Teenager Ages 16-17) Only available if you meet the height requirements for the mini-bike!
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage) eBike must be able to handle selected tour millage
Experience the Beauty of Central Park
This eBike tour is the best way to see everything Central Park has to offer. We do a complete loop around Central Park, stopping at all the must-see attractions in the park, such as Alice in Wonderland, Tavern on the Green, Strawberry Fields, Bethesda Terrace, Harlem Meer, the Mall, and so many other landmarks. Your personal guide shows you the best of Central Park, capturing photos of you wherever you choose. If you want to see all of Central Park, this is a must-do tour!
- 95% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 0% traditional bike lanes
- 5% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Videos and photos on tour
- Walkie-talkie radio use
- Automated GPS narration of landmarks
- Teenagers ages 16 & 17 are welcome to ride their own mini eBike
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- Some parts of this tour require walking with the bike, as there are walkways that we pass through that prohibit bike riding.
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Central Park