This is your NYC Sightseeing Bus Tour but done on eBikes. Same concept. You have a guide navigating you to all the top landmarks, plus giving the commentary along the route via our handsfree walkie talkie helmets. A huge benefit touring on eBikes is traffic doesn’t exist, you go right around it in dedicated protected bike lanes meaning you get to see a lot more of the city in a fraction of time. We also ride where the bus can’t in Central Park, NY Stock Exchange, on the Hudson River Greenway, etc… This tour is simply the greatest possible way to explore the city.
Central Park Sightseeing Tour
Passing or Stopping at:
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+) Ages 18-20 must be accompanied by a parent
- eBike Rental (Teenager Ages 16-17) Only available if you meet the height requirements for the mini-bike!
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage) eBike must be able to handle selected tour millage
Experience the Beauty of Central Park
This eBike tour is the best way to see everything Central Park has to offer. We do a complete loop around Central Park, stopping at all the must-see attractions in the park, such as Alice in Wonderland, Tavern on the Green, Strawberry Fields, Bethesda Terrace, Harlem Meer, the Mall, and so many other landmarks. Your personal guide shows you the best of Central Park, capturing photos of you wherever you choose. If you want to see all of Central Park, this is a must-do tour!
- *** We recommend doing this tour on a weekday as the park gets extremely crowded during the Summer weekends ***
- 9 mile ride – 2.5 hours
- 97% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 3% traditional bike lanes
- 0% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront at 55th Street and 7th Avenue in Times Square – Through November 30th 2023
Subway – Yellow Line Q, R, N, W Trains to 57th Street (use 55th street exit in station) or Orange / Blue Line B, D, E Trains to 7th Avenue (use 7th avenue exit in station, exit staton and walk uptown 2 blocks. 160 West 55th Street
- Winter 2024 Meeting spot – Tour starting point
***Our storefront closes for the Winter season from December 1 – March 30, 2024. Any tour booked December 1, 2023 – March 20, 2024 we meet at our storage facility on 29th Street and 11th Avenue. (Called Manhattan Mini Storage)
5 min walk from the 7 Train to Hudson Yards and also 5 min off the 11th Avenue/Hudson Yards exit walking on the High Line.
Or Cab/Uber to 29th & 11th Avenue
- Private guided tour
- Walkie-talkie Smart Helmets
- Automated GPS narration of landmarks
- Important Info
- Weekend / Holiday Surcharge of $15.00 (per person). April – November
- Young adults ages 16 – 20 are welcome to ride their own bike if accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 eBikes
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around a busy New York City environment. THESE TOURS ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR BEGINNER RIDERS!
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Central Park