Travels to all the must-see spots in Manhattan, plus so much more! This eBike tour offers GPS-triggered commentary via a Bluetooth speaker mounted on the bike, so you can learn everything about the city as you ride.
Experience the Beauty of Central Park
This eBike tour is the best way to see everything Central Park has to offer. We do a complete loop around Central Park, stopping at all the must-see attractions in the park, such as Alice in Wonderland, Tavern on the Green, Strawberry Fields, Bethesda Terrace, Harlem Meer, the Mall, and so many other landmarks. Your personal guide shows you the best of Central Park, capturing photos of you wherever you choose. If you want to see all of Central Park, this is a must-do tour!
- 95% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 0% traditional bike lanes
- 5% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Videos and photos on tour
- Walkie-talkie radio use
- Automated GPS narration of landmarks
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Teenagers ages 16 & 17 are welcome to ride their own mini eBike
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- Some parts of this tour require walking with the bike, as there are walkways that we pass through that prohibit bike riding.
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Pass Through These Neighborhoods
- Upper East Side
- Central Park
Choose your eBike
- Step through eBike
- Mini Fat Tire eBike
- Scrambler eBike
- Thin eBike