This is the longest and most awesome eBike tour we offer! It’s a spectacular winding route through the hills of Westchester, passing lakes, streams, and a waterfall.
Our tours have a minimum of 2 people per booking. If you are a single rider wanting to tour, we offer a 25% discount on a booking based on 2 people. Please give us a call at 212.262.3815 for the single person discount code . (Excludes all specialty tours)
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Teen Ages 16-17)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Soak In All Things NYC
This bike tour is as NYC as it gets! This tour goes to Yankee Stadium and Highbridge in the Bronx. We ride the Hudson River Greenway up to Washington Heights and head through Highbridge Park Greenway to Highbridge, then we cross the bridge into the Bronx. Next, we head to Yankee Stadium, an NYC staple, and then we travel down through Harlem to Central Park and back to 75th Street.
- 20% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 65% traditional bike lanes
- 15% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Teens are welcome ages 16-17 accompanied by an adult
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Central Park
- Washington Heights
- Bronx — Concourse Section