This is the longest and most awesome eBike tour we offer! 65 Mile spectacular route winding through the hills of Rockland and Westchester Counties, passing lakes, streams, waterfall with tons of nature along the way.
Yankee Stadium & Highbridge Ride
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Iconic Yankee Stadium ride
This ride goes to Yankee Stadium and Highbridge Park in Washington Heights. We ride the Hudson River Greenway uptown (Bike Highway) to 155th Street and ride to the Stadium.. After viewing the exterior of the Stadium, we travel to the nearby Highbridge Park Greenway to Highbridge, cross the bridge into the Bronx while taking in those awesome views of lower Manhattan. . After that we head to the Harlem River Greenway, taking that to Dykman Street (Main area of Washington Heights) Cross Manhattan’s Eastside to the Westside, then jumping back to the Hudson River Greenway downtown back to the shop
- 20 mile ride
- 60% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 30% traditional bike lanes
- 10% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront at 55th Street and 7th Avenue in Times Square
Subway – Yellow Line Q, R, N, W Trains to 57th Street (use 55th street exit in station) or Orange / Blue Line B, D, E Trains to 7th Avenue (use 7th avenue exit in station, exit staton and walk uptown 2 blocks. 160 West 55th Street
- Private guided tour
- Teens are welcome ages 16-17 accompanied by an adult
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Central Park
- Washington Heights
- Bronx — Concourse Section