This is the longest and most awesome eBike tour we offer! It’s a spectacular winding route through the hills of Westchester, passing lakes, streams, and a waterfall.
Soak In All Things NYC
This bike tour is as NYC as it gets! This tour goes to Yankee Stadium and Highbridge in the Bronx. We ride the Hudson River Greenway up to Washington Heights and head through Highbridge Park Greenway to Highbridge, then we cross the bridge into the Bronx. Next, we head to Yankee Stadium, an NYC staple, and then we travel down through Harlem to Central Park and back to 75th Street.
- 20% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 65% traditional bike lanes
- 15% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
Your Trip Routes
- Pass Through These Manhattan Neighborhoods
- Upper East Side
- Central Park
- Washington Heights
- Bronx — Concourse Section