This is the longest and most awesome eBike tour we offer! 65 Mile spectacular route winding through the hills of Rockland and Westchester Counties, passing lakes, streams, waterfall with tons of nature along the way.
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Soak In All Things NYC
This bike tour is as NYC as it gets! This tour goes to Yankee Stadium and Highbridge in the Bronx. We ride the Hudson River Greenway up to Washington Heights and head through Highbridge Park Greenway to Highbridge, then we cross the bridge into the Bronx. Next, we head to Yankee Stadium, an NYC staple, and then we travel down through Harlem to Central Park and back to the storefront on 87th Street and Amsterdam Avenue
- 20 mile ride
- 20% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 65% traditional bike lanes
- 15% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront on 87th Street and Amsterdam Avenue
- Private guided tour
- Teens are welcome ages 16-17 accompanied by an adult
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Central Park
- Washington Heights
- Bronx — Concourse Section