Flushing Meadows Park, Vanderbilt Motorway Greenway and Alley Pond single track riding through the woods on our Queens Greenway Tour
- eBike Rental (Ages 18+) (age 18-20 must be accompanied by adult)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Cruise to the beach on an eBike! This greenway bike tour takes you to Rockaway Beach in the borough of Queens. When we get to the Rockaways, we ride on the boardwalk, where we can stop for lunch, take a cool swim in the ocean, or relax on the beach. Next, we start our journey back to Manhattan via the Marine Parkway Bridge (Route A) or Cross Bay Bridge (Route B) via Howard Beach to the Belt Parkway Greenway. This is one of the longest tours we offer. Get ready for a great ride!
This tour has different route options you can choose from. The ferry route drops us off at the beach, then we ride back to the city on the bikes via Route A (shorter route — 25 miles) or Route B (longer Route — 63 miles). Or you can choose to skip the ferry and ride the bikes roundtrip to the Rockaways via just Route A or both routes A and B (the complete circle around Jamaica Bay).
- 55 – 70 mile ride (depending on route)
- 65% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 25% traditional bike lanes
- 10% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront on 87th Street snd Amsterdam Avenue
- Private guided tour
- Price includes ferry ticket if that’s your desired route
- Must be 16 years old or older to take this tour
- Young adults ages 16-18 are welcome accompanied by an adult
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Midtown East Side
- Lower East Side
- Downtown Brooklyn
- Park Slope
- Boerum Hill
- Prospect Park
- Borough Park
- Mill Basin
- Sheepshead Bay
Ferry – We take the ferry from Lower Manhattan to the Rockaways, then ride the bikes back to Manhattan via either Route A or Route B
- Route A – 25 miles, five hours
- Route B – 40 miles, six hours
Ride roundtrip – We ride the bikes to the Rockaways and back to Manhattan
- Route A only – 40 miles, five hours
Ride roundtrip – We ride the bikes roundtrip
- Route A & B – 63 miles, seven hours
- Route A – shorter route via Marine Parkway Bridge/Brooklyn
- Route B – longer route via Cross Bay Bridge/Howard Beach/Queens