Join us on a ride to City Island in the Bronx, stopping for lunch at one of the island’s famous seafood restaurants. We take some of NYC’s least populated greenways in the Bronx!
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Child Ages 9-15)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Iconic Sports Landmarks & Parks
Visit some of the most iconic sites for sports fans in NYC! This tour takes you through Queens to Flushing Meadow Park, home of the NY Mets Baseball Stadium/Citi Field, U.S. Open, and World’s Fair. We ride around the park and check out all the landmarks before heading back to the city. This is a great destination to ride to from Manhattan, and it’s full of New York staples.
- 23 mile ride
- 75% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 20% traditional bike lanes
- 5% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront on 87th Street and Amsterdam Avenue
- Private guided tour
- Photos of your tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- 59th Street Bridge
- Long Island City