Take a ride along some of our favorite hidden greenways toward City Island in the Bronx. Finding these greenways isn’t easy, but your guide shows you the way!
Our tours have a minimum of 2 people per booking. If you are a single rider wanting to tour, we offer a 25% discount on a booking based on 2 people. Please give us a call at 212.262.3815 for the single person discount code . (Excludes all specialty tours)
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Child Ages 9-15)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Iconic Sports Landmarks & Parks
Visit some of the most iconic sites for sports fans in NYC! This tour takes you through Queens to Flushing Meadow Park, home of the NY Mets Baseball Stadium/Citi Field, U.S. Open, and World’s Fair. We ride around the park and check out all the landmarks before heading back to the city. This is a great destination to ride to from Manhattan, and it’s full of New York staples.
- 45% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 45% traditional bike lanes
- 10% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Children are welcome ages 16-17 accompanied by an adult
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- 59th Street Bridge
- Long Island City