This is the longest and most awesome eBike tour we offer! It’s a spectacular winding route through the hills of Westchester, passing lakes, streams, and a waterfall.
Ride the George Washington Bridge
This bike tour goes to New Jersey via the George Washington Bridge. We ride the bikes up the Hudson River Greenway to the George Washington Bridge, cross the bridge and make a pit stop at Fort Lee historic park. Then make our way across the bridge again ridging down the Hudson River Greenway, passing through Central Park on the way back to the finish point.
- 97% Protected Bike Lanes/Greenways
- 0% Traditional Bike Lanes
- 3% Shared Road with Cars/Trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 15 – 17 can not be accommodated at this time
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction or NYPD activity.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East
- Upper West
- Central Park
- Hamilton Heights
- Washington Heights
- Fort Lee (NJ)