This is the longest and most awesome eBike tour we offer! 65 Mile spectacular route winding through the hills of Rockland and Westchester Counties, passing lakes, streams, waterfall with tons of nature along the way.
George Washington Bridge & Palisades NJ Ride
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Ride the George Washington Bridge and Palisades Cliffs along the Hudson River
This bike tour goes to New Jersey via the George Washington Bridge. We ride on the Hudson River Greenway, cross the George Washington Bridge and ride through the beautiful Palisades.
- 20 mile ride
- 94% Protected Bike Lanes/Greenways
- 3% Traditional Bike Lanes
- 3% Shared Road with Cars/Trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront at 55th Street and 7th Avenue in Times Square
Subway – Yellow Line Q, R, N, W Trains to 57th Street (use 55th street exit in station) or Orange / Blue Line B, D, E Trains to 7th Avenue (use 7th avenue exit in station, exit staton and walk uptown 2 blocks. 160 West 55th Street
- Private guided tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction or NYPD activity.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East
- Upper West
- Central Park
- Hamilton Heights
- Washington Heights
- Fort Lee (NJ)