This is the longest and most awesome eBike tour we offer! 65 Mile spectacular route winding through the hills of Rockland and Westchester Counties, passing lakes, streams, waterfall with tons of nature along the way.
George Washington Bridge & Palisades NJ Ride
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Ride the George Washington Bridge
This bike tour goes to New Jersey via the George Washington Bridge. We ride the bikes up the Hudson River Greenway to the George Washington Bridge, cross the bridge and make a pit stop at Fort Lee historic park. Then make our way across the bridge again ridging down the Hudson River Greenway, passing through Central Park on the way back to the finish point.
- 20 mile ride
- 97% Protected Bike Lanes/Greenways
- 0% Traditional Bike Lanes
- 3% Shared Road with Cars/Trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront on 333 East 75th Street Between 1st & 2nd Avenues.
Subway Q train to 72nd Street, then walk to 75th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues (Closer to 1st Avenue)
- Private guided tour
- Photos of your tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction or NYPD activity.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East
- Upper West
- Central Park
- Hamilton Heights
- Washington Heights
- Fort Lee (NJ)