Let’s go to the beach — Rockaway Beach in Queens! We ride on the boardwalk, where we can stop for lunch, swim in the ocean, or relax on the beach before heading back to Manhattan.
Manhattan Greenway Ride
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Teen Ages 16-17)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
- BBW Lunch option Weekdays only per person
Loop Around Manhattan
The Manhattan Waterfront Greenway is the most scenic way to get around the city and take in all its most breathtaking sights. This greenway tour does a complete loop around the perimeter of Manhattan following the East and Hudson rivers. This is the most popular greenway/bike route for New Yorkers and tourists alike. See Manhattan in all its glory on this one-of-a-kind ride!
*** 2022 Update – Most of the East River Greenway is under construction. The route will be detoured onto 1st Avenue ***
- 32 mile ride
- 75% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 20% traditional bike lanes
- 5% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 87th And Amsterdam Avenue
- Private guided tour
- Walkie Talkie Smart Helmet
- Teens are welcome ages 16-17 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate Smaller Sizes
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- The greenway gets crowded on the weekends during the summer months.
- On the East Side from Houston Street to 60th Street and 117st to 155st, the protected bike lane/greenway is under construction or has not been constructed yet. The tour takes local streets with traditional bike lanes in this area.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Battery Park
- Upper West Side
- South Street Seaport
- World Trade Center
- Morning Heights
- Hamilton Heights
- Washington Heights