Let’s go to the beach — Rockaway Beach in Queens! We ride on the boardwalk, where we can stop for lunch, swim in the ocean, or relax on the beach before heading back to Manhattan.
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Child Ages 9-15)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Loop Around Manhattan
The Manhattan Waterfront Greenway is the most scenic way to get around the city and take in all its most breathtaking sights. This greenway tour does a complete loop around the perimeter of Manhattan following the East and Hudson rivers. This is the most popular greenway/bike route for New Yorkers and tourists alike. See Manhattan in all its glory on this one-of-a-kind ride!
- 75% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 20% traditional bike lanes
- 5% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- The greenway gets crowded on the weekends during the summer months.
- On the East Side from 125st to 155st, the protected bike lane/greenway has not been constructed yet. The tour takes local streets with traditional bike lanes in this area.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Battery Park
- Upper West Side
- South Street Seaport
- World Trade Center
- Morning Heights
- Hamilton Heights
- Washington Heights