Join us on a ride to City Island in the Bronx, stopping for lunch at one of the island’s famous seafood restaurants. We take some of NYC’s least populated greenways in the Bronx!
Our tours have a minimum of 2 people per booking. If you are a single rider wanting to tour, we offer a 25% discount on a booking based on 2 people. Please give us a call at 212.262.3815 for the single person discount code . (Excludes all specialty tours)
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult WithTeen Ages 16-17)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
- Caboose add-on 8-11
- BBQ Lunch Option per person (weekdays only)
Breathtaking, Panoramic Views
Spanning over 1.3 miles of Brooklyn’s waterfront, from the Columbia Heights waterfront district to the Manhattan Bridge in DUMBO, this treasure of a park offers breathtaking views of Lower Manhattan’s panoramic skyline and the New York Harbor. Tourists and New Yorkers alike can be seen admiring the iconic cityscape across the East River while riding along a continuous promenade of six diverse piers.
We travel down the East River greenway to the Manhattan Bridge. cross the bridge into Dumbo and ride to the Brooklyn Bridge Waterfront Greenway. Return trip back over the Brooklyn Bridge* past the Federal Court buildings then uptown to East 75th Street. *via Manhattan Bridge if the Brooklyn Bridge is too crowded with pedestrians usually on Weekends & Holidays
- 85% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 10% traditional bike lanes
- 5% shared roads with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Young adults ages 16-17 are welcome accompanied by an adult
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Optional Ferry back to uptown Manhattan via the East River available upon request
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Lower East Side
- East Village
- Kips Bay
- Murray Hill
- Lennox Hill
- Stuy Town
- 2 Bridges and Chinatown
- Brooklyn Heights
- Columbia Heights