This bike tour takes you on a pizza tasting adventure around the city. Ride an eBike to some of the best pizzerias NYC has to offer!
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Child Ages 9-15)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Private Chef & BBQ Experience
Nothing says summer like a bike ride followed by a BBQ! This one-of-a-kind private food tour takes you to either Brooklyn Bridge Park or Randall’s Island — a small island located just off of East Harlem/Manhattan. Relax and enjoy the river views of Manhattan while your own private chef cooks up a delicious BBQ for you and your guests.
Kick back and let us take care of your complete BBQ experience. If you choose Randall’s Island as your BBQ destination, we set up camp with portable blowup furniture overlooking the river. If you choose Brooklyn Bridge Park, that area already has picnic tables set up.
This tour can be a romantic sunset BBQ dinner for a couple or just a fun BBQ for friends. Either way, it’s a fun outing set against the stunning NYC landscape!
- 85% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 5% traditional bike lanes
- 10% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Bike ride to the BBQ area
- BBQ setup with furniture
- Food, condiments, drinks
- Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, roasted corn, chicken and beef kebab, and soft drinks are all on the menu (*alcoholic beverages not permitted*)
- Tiki lighting (after sunset)
- Personal chef cooking for you and your guests
- Photos of your experience
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- Weekends are very crowded in the BBQ parks during the summer. Please keep that in mind when booking.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.