If you love Brazilian artist Kobra’s murals, then this art tour is for you! This is the only electric bike tour in the world focused on Kobra’s art, and it’s a great way to ride around the…
Incredible Street Art in Bushwick
If you love street art murals, then you are in for a treat! This is a street art tour of Bushwick on wheels. See the most amazing pieces in the area and take photos. We ride through Manhattan to the Williamsburg Bridge, crossing the bridge into Brooklyn. We head to the neighborhood of Bushwick and explore some of the incredible street art in the area. We stop at each project, and you have the opportunity to enjoy each piece and take as many pictures as you want.
- 15% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 35% traditional bike lanes
- 50% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
Your Trip Routes