This Manhattan art tour stops at many of the must-see outdoor art installations, murals, and exhibits. We spend time at each project so you can enjoy each piece and take pictures.
Bushwick Collective Street Art Murals Tour
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Teenager Ages 16-17)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Incredible Street Art in Bushwick
If you love art murals, then you are in for a treat! This is a street art tour of “The Bushwick Collective” on wheels. See some of the most amazing pieces in the area, take photos while riding around on cool eBikes. We ride through Manhattan (in protected bike lanes) to the Williamsburg Bridge, crossing the bridge into Williamsburg Brooklyn. Then head to the neighborhood of Bushwick and explore some of the incredible murals in the area. We stop at each project and you will have the opportunity to enjoy each piece and take as many pictures as you want. Then if you desire, the tour can stop at a really cool outdoor street art Beer Garden (closed Mondays) for a nice cold refreshing drink before we head back to Manhattan.
- 80% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 5% traditional bike lanes
- 5% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront at 55th Street and 7th Avenue in Times Square
Subway – Yellow Line Q, R, N, W Trains to 57th Street (use 55th street exit in station) or Orange / Blue Line B, D, E Trains to 7th Avenue (use 7th avenue exit in station, exit staton and walk uptown 2 blocks. 160 West 55th Street
- Tour Guide
- Walkie-talkie Smart Helmets
- Important Info
- Weekend Surcharge of $15.00 (per person)
- Young adults ages 16 – 20 are welcome to ride their own bike if accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 eBikes
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around a busy New York City environments.