This Manhattan art tour stops at many of the must-see outdoor art installations, murals, and exhibits. We spend time at each project so you can enjoy each piece and take pictures.
Bushwick Collective Street Art Murals Tour
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Teenager Ages 16-17)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
*** Art Tour suspended until further notice due to the vandalism of the murals in Bushwick***
Incredible Street Art in Bushwick
If you love street art murals, then you are in for a treat! This is a street art tour of Bushwick on wheels. See the most amazing pieces in the area and take photos. We ride through Manhattan to the Williamsburg Bridge, crossing the bridge into Brooklyn. We head to the neighborhood of Bushwick and explore some of the incredible street art in the area. We stop at each project, and you have the opportunity to enjoy each piece and take as many pictures as you want.
- 55% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 10% traditional bike lanes
- 35% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront on 333 East 75th Street Between 1st & 2nd Avenues.
Subway Q train to 72nd Street, then walk to 75th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues (Closer to 1st Avenue).
- Tour Guide
- Walkie-talkie Smart Helmets
- Important Info
- Weekend Surcharge of $15.00 (per person)
- Young adults ages 16 – 20 are welcome to ride their own bike if accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 eBikes
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around a busy New York City environments.