Randall’s Island Greenway Ride
Starting at $139 • 3 Hours • Ages 8+
- eBike Rental 21+ Ages 21+
- eBike Rental - Young Adult 18+ Ages 18-20 must be accompanied by a parent
- eBike Rental - Teenager 16-17 Only available if you meet the height requirements for the mini-bike!
- Shared eBike Rental - Adult with Child 8-15 Adult & Child will share the eBike | Adult Age 21+ | Child Age 8-15
- Personal eBike Ages 16+ | Bring/use your own eBike | eBike must be able to handle selected tour millage
This ride takes you to Randall’s /Wards Island, adjacent to Manhattan, Queens and the Bronx. This island is filled with Greenways and beautiful views of the East and Harlem Rivers and the Tri-Borough / Robert F Kennedy Bridge. This ride starts at our storefront in Times Square, travels through Central Park, goes crosstown to the East River Greenway, then uptown to the 103rd Street Pedestrian Bridge, cross the bridge and explore the island.
- 19 mile ride
- 90% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 5% traditional bike lanes
- 5% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes at our storefront at 55th Street and 7th Avenue in Times Square
Subway – Yellow Line Q, R, N, W Trains to 57th Street (use 55th street exit in station) or Orange / Blue Line B, D, E Trains to 7th Avenue (use 7th avenue exit in station, exit staton and walk uptown 2 blocks. 160 West 55th Street