Randall’s Island Greenway Ride
Starting at $139 • 3 Hours • Ages 8+
- eBike Rental 21+ Ages 21+
- eBike Rental - Young Adult 18+ Ages 18-20 must be accompanied by a parent
- eBike Rental - Teenager 16-17 Only available if you meet the height requirements for the mini-bike!
- Shared eBike Rental - Adult with Child 8-15 Adult & Child will share the eBike | Adult Age 21+ | Child Age 8-15
- Caboose Trailer Child 8-11 For 8-11 year olds with a weight up to 80 pounds
- Personal eBike Ages 16+ | Bring/use your own eBike | eBike must be able to handle selected tour millage
This ride takes you to Randall’s Island, island adjacent to Manhattan. This island is filled with protected greenways and beautiful views of the East River, RFK Bridge, Manhattan and Queens. This ride starts at the East River Greenway and travels uptown to the 103rd Street pedrestian Bridge. You ride across the bridge and explore the entire island.
This tour is child friendly and the safest tour we offer. We highly recommended this ride
- 19 mile ride
- 90% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 5% traditional bike lanes
- 5% shared road with cars/trucks