Let’s go to the beach — Rockaway Beach in Queens! We ride on the boardwalk, where we can stop for lunch, swim in the ocean, or relax on the beach before heading back to Manhattan.
Our tours have a minimum of 2 people per booking. If you are a single rider wanting to tour, we offer a 25% discount on a booking based on 2 people. Please give us a call at 212.262.3815 for the single person discount code . (Excludes all specialty tours)
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Teen Ages 16-17)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Sea Views & Seafood
This tour goes to Orchard Beach in the Bronx, riding on some of the best hidden greenways NYC has to offer. Finding these greenways isn’t easy, but with this tour, you will be guided in the right direction. We will ride to Orchard Beach where you can take in some sea views. We will find us a place where we will have some delicious sea food for lunch. After lunch, we start our greenway journey back to Manhattan.
Optional ferry service is available for this tour. We put the bikes on the ferry and ride up the East River to the Soundview section of the Bronx. From there, we ride the greenway toward City Island/Orchard Beach. The ferry would take us to/from the Soundview section in the Bronx and would bypass most of the local streets. The only negative is missing the Randall’s Island Greenway. You can always choose to ride the ferry one way and ride the bike one way, ride the ferry both ways, or ride the bike both ways.
- 45% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 20% traditional bike lanes
- 35% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Optional ferry service (one-way, roundtrip, or neither)
- Children are welcome ages 16-17 accompanied by an adult
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- You will have the option at checkout to purchase raw footage of your trip for $25 or an edited video for $50
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- Randall’s/Wards Island
- Mott Haven