This tour takes you on a loop around the East River, across the Queensborough Bridge into Long Island City (Queens), to Kent Ave Greenway (in Brooklyn), and onto the Manhattan Bridge.
- eBike Rental (Ages 21+)
- eBike Rental (Young Adult 18+)
- eBike Rental (Adult With Child Ages 9-15)
- Personal eBike (Use your own eBike. Must be able to handle tour mileage)
Spectacular Views of Manhattan
This bike tour goes to New Jersey via a Ferry ride across the Hudson River. We ride the bikes down the Westside Highway Greenway to the ferry terminal in Lower Manhattan. Cross the river and ride the Jersey Greenway getting spectacular views of Manhattan. Once we get to Hoboken, we will take the ferry back across the Hudson River into Manhattan then ride the greenway to Battery Park then around to the the Eastside, then back uptown.
- 95% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 0% traditional bike lanes
- 5% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Price includes ferry ride back to Manhattan
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Midtown West
- Central Park
- Weehawken (NJ)
- N Bergan (NJ)
- Hoboken (NJ)