This is a fast eBike ride through beautiful Central Park without any of the stops and automated GPS Commentary we offer on our “Main Central Park Tour”. On this tour you do 1 1/2 laps…
Our tours have a minimum of 2 people per booking. If you are a single rider wanting to tour, we offer a 25% discount on a booking based on 2 people. Please give us a call at 212.262.3815 for the single person discount code . (Excludes all specialty tours)
- eBike Rental 21+ Ages 21+
- eBike Rental - Young Adult 18+ Ages 18-20 must be accompanied by a parent
- eBike Rental - Teenager 16-17 Only available if you meet the height requirements for the mini-bike!
- Shared eBike Rental - Adult with Child 8-15 Adult & Child will share the eBike | Adult Age 21+ | Child Age 8-15
- Personal eBike Ages 16+ | Bring/use your own eBike | eBike must be able to handle selected tour millage
Your ride starts with crossing through Central Park on 72nd Street and keeps traveling West towards the Hudson River Greenway. From there, you ride downtown on a beautiful protected greenway til you reach Battery Park. Once there you will get stunning views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Governor’s Island and New York Harbor. Then we travel to the Manhattan Bridge crossing it into Brooklyn. Once in Brooklyn your ride takes you to the Brooklyn Bridge crossing the most famous bridge in the world back into Manhattan. Then the ride takes the East River Greenway back uptown, passing under the Williamsburg Bridge til we get to 37th Street. From there we take the protected bike lane on 1st Avenue uptown back to East 75th Street.
This ride comes with your own personal tour guide showing you the route, so you never have to navigate.
- 90% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 0% traditional bike lanes
- 10% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave