This is a fast eBike ride through beautiful Central Park without any of the stops and automated GPS Commentary we offer on our “Main Central Park Tour”. On this tour you do 1 1/2 laps…
Our tours have a minimum of 2 people per booking. If you are a single rider wanting to tour, we offer a 25% discount on a booking based on 2 people. Please give us a call at 212.262.3815 for the single person discount code . (Excludes all specialty tours)
- eBike Rental 21+ Ages 21+
- eBike Rental - Young Adult 18+ Ages 18-20 must be accompanied by a parent
- eBike Rental - Teenager 16-17 Only available if you meet the height requirements for the mini-bike!
- Shared eBike Rental - Adult with Child 8-15 Adult & Child will share the eBike | Adult Age 21+ | Child Age 8-15
- Personal eBike Ages 16+ | Bring/use your own eBike | eBike must be able to handle selected tour millage
This is a cruising ride though Central Park and the Hudson and East River Greenways.(Protected Bike lanes) We cruise though Central Park doing a half lap (4 miles out of the 6.2 mile lap) enjoying all the beauty the park has to offer. Then we head to the Hudson River Greenway, traveling downtown towards Battery Park with stunning views of the Statue of Liberty and Hudson River. We then head back uptown on the East River Greenway passing under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges til we reach 37th Street. From there we take the protected bike lane on First Avenue, pass by the United Nations back up to East 75th Street.
- 90% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 0% traditional bike lanes
- 10% shared road with cars/trucks