This tour explores Governors Island with incredible views of the Statue of Liberty and Lower Manhattan by way of the East River Greenway.
Rivers, Bridges, & Greenways in the Boroughs
This tour of three NYC boroughs takes you on a loop around the East River and crosses the Queensborough Bridge into Long Island City, Queens. We ride along the Kent Avenue Greenway in Brooklyn, which takes us to the Manhattan Bridge. We cross the river again as we head back into Manhattan to the East River Greenway, then head back uptown to 75th Street. Enjoy three boroughs in just one day on this fun-packed tour!
- 70% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 15% traditional bike lanes
- 15% shared streets with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Pass Through These Manhattan Neighborhoods
- Midtown East
- Long Island City
- Two Bridges
- Alphabet City
- Lower East Side