Let’s go to the beach — Rockaway Beach in Queens! We ride on the boardwalk, where we can stop for lunch, swim in the ocean, or relax on the beach before heading back to Manhattan.
Ride on Hidden Greenways
Take a fun ride toward City Island the Bronx, riding on some of the best hidden greenways NYC has to offer. Trying to find these greenways isn’t always easy since there is no signage, but your tour guide takes you in the right direction and shows you the way. We ride up to Pelham Manor in Westchester Country via the Bronx Greenway system.
It takes 20 minutes riding on local streets to get to these greenways, or you can choose to ride on the ferry that brings us close to them. The optional ferry ride would take us to/from the Soundview section in the Bronx and would bypass most of the local streets. The only negative is that we would miss the Randall’s Island Greenway. You can always choose to ride the ferry one way and ride the bike one way, ride the ferry both ways, or ride the bike both ways.
Ride / Ferry
- 45% / 75% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 20% / 10% traditional bike lanes
- 35% / 15% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- Cost of ferry ride with bike included in tour price
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
Your Trip Routes
- Pass Through These Manhattan/Bronx Neighborhoods
- Upper East Side
- Randall’s/Wards Island
- Mott Haven
- West Farms
- Pelham Bay