Ride, relax, rejuvenate and rewind. We ride the eBikes to the magnificent six-floor Spa Club, where you have three hours to enjoy yourself before we head back to Manhattan via ferry across the Hudson River to the Greenway/Bikeway back uptown…
Practice Your Swing
Enjoy an active day in the city with a bike ride and a chance to practice your swing at the golf or batting range. This bike tour takes you to Randall’s Island, sandwiched between north Manhattan (East Harlem) and the South Bronx. We cross the 102nd Street footbridge and do a lap around the perimeter of Randall’s Island, offering great views. Next, we ride to the new (2015) Randall’s Island Connector that links the Island to Port Morris in the South Bronx via a .25 mile greenway under the Amtrak trestle and passes over a red pedestrian bridge spanning over the Bronx Kill.
This tour gives you the option of stopping at the golf and/or batting range to hit a few golf balls or baseballs. It’s the perfect way to spend an afternoon in the city!
- 85% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 5% traditional bike lanes
- 10% shared road with cars/trucks
- Tour starts and finishes on 75th & 1st Ave
- Private guided tour
- One round each at the golf and batting ranges (May 1 – Oct. 15)
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- You can always choose to make the route shorter.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.
Your Trip Routes
- Upper East Side
- East Harlem
- Wards Island
- Randall’s Island
- Port Morris