If you love street art murals, then you are in for a treat! We stop at each project, and you have the opportunity to enjoy each piece. Take beautiful pictures of incredible street art!
Kobra’s Art Around Manhattan
If you love Brazilian street artist Kobra’s work, then you are in for a treat! This electric bike tour specifically follows all of Kobra’s murals around Manhattan. We ride our pedal-assist eBikes around the city in search of all his murals, then take some time to enjoy each piece and snap plenty of photos before we move on the next one. This is the only Kobra electric bike tour in the world, and it’s a great way to ride around the city while checking out amazing murals.
Brazilian artist Eduardo Kobra utilizes bright colors and bold lines while staying true to a kaleidoscope theme throughout his art. The technique of repeating squares and triangles allows him to bring to life the famous people he depicts in his images. This checkered pattern, filled with different textures, lines, and shading, builds up to Eduardo Kobra’s final masterpiece, a larger than life mural for all to see and marvel at.
- Private guided tour
- Children are welcome ages 9-15 to ride with an adult
- Only 2 bikes are available per tour that accommodate children
- Children ages 16 & 17 are not permitted on the tour
- Young adults ages 18-20 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike and feel comfortable riding in a busy city environment.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction, or NYPD activity.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around New York City.